Where's your will to be weird?


Names

 His name was Perry



He had a learning difficulty


His father was a very mean man


His father burned his skin


His father sent him to his death


He was ten years old


He was ten years old


He was ten years old






Her name was Naomi


Beautiful round face, so ashamed


Told me how to please a man


After school in the back of a bus


She was doing it every day


She was eleven years old


She was eleven years old


She was eleven years old






Her name was Sheryl


Black hair, like an electric space


She would pretty paint my face


She was a very good friend


Her father would come to her in the night


She was twelve years old


She was twelve years old


She was twelve years old






His name was Donovan


He was a very good friend


The cards were stacked against him


He was selling cocaine


The last time I saw him


He was thirteen years old


He was thirteen years old


He was thirteen years old






His name was Charles


He said he was in love with me


We were both fourteen


Then I had to move away


Then he began to smoke crack


Then he had to sell ass


I don't know where he is


I don't know where they are


0 kişi mosbyledi.:

Yorum Gönder